Indianapolis, IN 46241
Arcamed is committed to being a fast, responsive, and reliable provider of case and tray systems and precision machined products to orthopedic OEMs. We pride ourselves on upholding the highest of standards with both internal and external customers.
How can you be successful at Arcamed? Our relaxed culture thrives on self-starters who take the initiative and get the job done. If you feel confident that you can work every day with limited supervision and consistently exceed expectations, Arcamed could be the place for you!
The Scheduling Associate is responsible for tracking and communicating all scheduling updates and changes to internal and external customers.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to accomplish each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Answers phone calls or emails to address internal and external customer scheduling questions.
- Communicates and measures internal and external deadlines to all key members of the process
- Communicates any issues of shipment two days prior to their scheduled date to identify possible delays.
- Communicates and updates any customer change requests to the team.
- Send reminders to internal departments about upcoming deadlines
- Create cover sheets and assign appropriate dates to schedule manufacturing workflow.
- Work with the team to resolve scheduling conflicts
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma/GED required
- Previous clerical or administrative experience a plus
- Ability to learn basic computer programs and processes
- Excellent people skills
- Advanced communication and organizational skills
- Basic knowledge of planning and lead time terminology desired