Indianapolis, IN 46241
Salary: $50,000 – $70,000/year
Arcamed is committed to being a fast, responsive, and reliable provider of case and tray systems and precision machined products to orthopedic OEMs. We pride ourselves on upholding the highest of standards with both internal and external customers.
How can you be successful at Arcamed? Our relaxed culture thrives on self-starters who take the initiative and get the job done. If you feel confident that you can work every day with limited supervision and consistently exceed expectations, Arcamed could be the place for you!
We are looking for a quality engineer to monitor and improve the quality of our operational processes and outputs. The quality engineer’s responsibilities include designing quality standards, inspecting materials, equipment, processes, and products, developing quality control systems, and determining corrective actions. You will also work with external and internal customers to implement quality measures.
A successful quality engineer should have excellent troubleshooting skills and be able to ensure that processes and products consistently meet established quality standards.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Developing and implementing quality standards.
- Developing and implementing quality control systems.
- Monitoring and analyzing quality performance.
- Inspecting and testing materials, equipment, processes, and products to ensure quality specifications are met.
- Collaborating with operations to develop and implement controls and improvements.
- Ensuring that workflows, processes, and products comply with safety regulations.
- Investigating and troubleshooting product or production issues.
- Developing corrective actions, solutions, and improvements.
- Reviewing regulation, specifications, and processes.
- Customer complaints
- Control Plans
Required Skills and Education
- Degree in quality, industrial, or mechanical engineering.
- 2+ years of experience in quality engineering, quality assurance, or a similar role.
- Experience in measurement processes and using QA software tools and processes.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent project management skills.