Indianapolis, IN 46241
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
Arcamed is committed to being a fast, responsive, and reliable provider of case and tray systems and precision machined products to orthopedic OEMs. We pride ourselves on upholding the highest of standards with both internal and external customers.
How can you be successful at Arcamed? Our empowered culture thrives on self-starters who take the initiative and get the job done. If you feel confident that you can work every day with limited supervision and consistently exceed expectations, Arcamed could be the place for you!
The Manufacturing Associate is a dynamic role with responsibilities in multiple areas depending on daily needs. The primary functions of this position will be working with the Assembly, Fabrication, and Graphics departments to manufacture sheet metal products to print.
Responsibilities and Duties
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Utilizing a blueprint to manufacture parts to print and within quality standards.
- Set up and operation of riveters to assemble product.
- Operation and set up of turret machines.
- Deburring parts.
- Operation and set up of laser etch.
- Operation of press brake.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- Pursuing or completed High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Entry level, no experience necessary
- Willingness to learn and cross train on new skills.
- High attention to detail and ability to follow instructions.
Arcamed offers equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, sex, age, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected characteristic. This policy applies to all employees and applicants for employment and in all phases of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, compensation, evaluation, training, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. If you have any questions about this policy or if you feel that you have been discriminated against in any way, see the Head of Human Resources or a Member of Management immediately.