Arcamed is committed to being a fast, responsive, and reliable provider of case and tray systems and precision machined products to orthopedic OEMs. We pride ourselves on upholding the highest of standards with both internal and external customers.
How can you be successful at Arcamed? Our empowered culture thrives on self-starters who take the initiative and get the job done. If you feel confident that you can work every day with limited supervision and consistently exceed expectations, Arcamed could be the place for you!
The Materials Associate is responsible for assisting with inventory management, tracking, and kitting.
Second Shift Position: Normal working hours are 1:00PM – 9:30PM
Shift differential included in pay range.
Responsibilities and Duties
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Checking materials in/out of material tracking ERP system utilizing technology including mobile computing or laptops
- Responsible for moving material from each department on the shop floor to ensure proper and continuous workflow.
- Responsible for ensuring that routers are properly filled out and all documentation standards are followed.
- Responsible for kitting job specific material to ensure proper job preparation to support assembly team
- Utilize Sage X3 ERP system to track material
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- 1 – 2 years of experience with inventory or material management preferred.
- Willingness to learn and cross train on new skills.
- High attention to detail and ability to follow instructions.
- Ability to learn/use an ERP system such as Sage X3
Arcamed offers equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, sex, age, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected characteristic. This policy applies to all employees and applicants for employment and in all phases of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, compensation, evaluation, training, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. If you have any questions about this policy or if you feel that you have been discriminated against in any way, see the Head of Human Resources or a Member of Management immediately.