Indianapolis, IN 46241
Salary: $15.00 /hour
Arcamed is committed to being a fast, responsive, and reliable provider of case and tray systems and precision machined products to orthopedic OEMs. We pride ourselves on upholding the highest of standards with both internal and external customers.
How can you be successful at Arcamed? Our relaxed culture thrives on self-starters who take the initiative and get the job done. If you feel confident that you can work every day with limited supervision and consistently exceed expectations, Arcamed could be the place for you!
During this internship, you will collaborate with the Marketing and Business Development teams on campaigns, projects, and daily tasks. You will be given opportunities to generate creative ideas and oversee their implementation across multiple marketing channels.
You will also play an integral part in the production of Arcamed’s podcast, The Culture Thesis. This includes planning, recording, and editing content.
During this internship, you will gain broad experience in content creation, project management, and digital marketing.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Plan, record, and edit Arcamed’s podcast, The Culture Thesis.
- Create daily digital content for Arcamed. This content includes pictures/graphics, emails, blogs, and videos
- Assist with production of Arcamed’s podcast: The Culture Thesis
- Assist with internal branding throughout the building
- Collect data from marketing campaigns and analyze for trends
- Distribute content across multiple media channels
- Organize marketing and sales events
- Implement and manage a variety of marketing campaigns
- Inputting data and creating reports in Salesforce
Required Skills and Education
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team
- Experience with project management and campaign implementation
- Familiarity with digital content creation
- Proficiency in the following preferred:
- Video Editing