Indianapolis, IN 46241
Arcamed is a medical case and tray manufacturing company based in Indianapolis, Indiana. We are committed to being a fast, responsive, and reliable provider of case and tray systems and precision machined products to orthopedic OEMs. We understand that without the products we provide, our customers are unable to get their products to market right and on time. Everyone at Arcamed takes great pride in ensuring that our customers across the globe are completely satisfied from design to delivery.
During this internship, you will assist the Design Engineering team with collecting customer supplied information and, in consultation with the customer, designing a delivery system that meets the customer’s needs.
The primary responsibilities of this intern will consist of processing prints and assisting with Graphic Engineering.
Skills and Abilities
- Computing skills, including the Microsoft suite of programs.
- Experience with Pro-Engineer/Creo or similar 3D CAD software
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- A strong customer service orientation
- Project management skills
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Observe multiple Engineering projects from cradle to grave
- Extensive Creo exposure
- Gain knowledge of medical device industry
- Gain experience in manufacturing atmosphere
- Gain exposure to project communication with customers’ Engineering and Marketing departments.
Experience and Education
- Obtaining a Bachelors/Associates degree in Drafting/Design/Engineering or in related field