Indianapolis, IN 46241
Salary: $16.00 to $17.00 /hour
Arcamed is committed to being a fast, responsive, and reliable provider of case and tray systems and precision machined products to orthopedic OEMs. We pride ourselves on upholding the highest of standards with both internal and external customers.
How can you be successful at Arcamed? Our relaxed culture thrives on self-starters who take the initiative and get the job done. If you feel confident that you can work every day with limited supervision and consistently exceed expectations, Arcamed could be the place for you!
As a Communications Intern at Arcamed, you will play a crucial role in supporting the Business Development and Human Resources team. You will handle important administrative tasks and serve as a valuable liaison between Arcamed and its growing customer base. This role requires proactive individuals who can work independently, ensuring seamless communication internally and externally to uphold our commitment to quality customer service.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Business Development Team:
- Manage social media platforms to engage with external customers.
- Assist in coordinating tradeshows and travel arrangements.
- Contribute to special projects, such as creating targeted marketing materials for strategic customers and identifying new leads.
- Support salesforce inputs and updates
- Address miscellaneous database tasks as needed.
- Human Resources team:
- Aid in internal communications by managing and distributing announcements, employee recognition initiatives, etc.
- Manage social media to connect with internal customers and surrounding communities.
- Assist in planning monthly employee engagement events.
- Contribute to the relaunch of company website to showcase recent expansions and investments.
Required Education and Experience
- Pursuing a degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, HR, or another relevant field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and general computer skills required.
- High attention to detail and organization.
- Responsible for communicating cross-departmentally and with customers. Because of this, proper communication and grammar skills are required.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Pay: $16.00 – $17.00 per hour
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to Relocate:
- Indianapolis, IN 46241: Relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person